Friday, February 7, 2014

One week...

One week!!! As I sit here writing this I have one week until I fly. One week left of hot showers and comfy beds without mosquito nets. One week of good nutritious food and good coffee. One week until I get to see my babies again. One week until I get to minister on the streets again with my friends. One week until I see my Iris family again. One week until I leave for home.  

I really appreciate your prayers during this time. Not only for me but for those in Pemba at the moment. They have all been through quite a tough season, so would be lovely if you can raise them up in prayer. 

Please do keep in touch while I am back home. Would love to continue hearing what you are all up to and what God is doing in your lives! 

It was wonderful seeing some of you face to face while I was in England....thank you for your kindness, hospitality and the love and prayers that was poured into me while I was resting, recovering and getting filled up before being sent back out. 

For now...excitement as I spend my birthday packing and getting on an airplane. This valentines day is going to be an adventure with my sweet Jesus.  

Love and prayers,

Ruth 





No comments:

Post a Comment