Tuesday, January 2, 2018

He is Faithful...


I am a little late in the game to write this post, but Happy New Year to you all!

This last year I have seen God move mountains, being faithful and true to who he is. He has helped me overcome fear in areas of my life and has shown me more of what He thinks of me.

Overwhelming me time and time again. I have had so much fun with Him. He has used the hard times in this last year to show me once again, how loving He is. 2017 was the best adventure.

Even though this new year hasn't started how I imagined or planned. I know that God is still faithful and true to who He is. I know that what He has promised with come into being. I know that He has the final say and I know that He still loves with an everlasting love.

I look forward to going deeper with God over this next year, learning more about who He is. I look forward to seeing His promises and His word coming into being.

As I enter this new year, I do so with the heart posture of worship. He is worthy of it all. May I remain in that as I give Him my 'Yes' in this new year, once again.

Happy 2018!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment