Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I want to be able to use this space to express my thanks and appreciation for everyone who has been praying for me this last year, cheering me on and supporting me financially. It means so much to me and I would find this all ten times harder without it! I am looking forward to walking through this next year with you all and I am excited about what God has in store next in Pemba! :)


I have always loved Christmas. The time to really thank and celebrate the fact that God humbled himself to our level, became a baby born in a stable and sacrificed so much. THANK YOU JESUS! Always faithful, always true and always big in every way. 

Praying for you all over this Christmas season. That you all have a great deal of fun with Him embracing all He has for you. 

Seasons greetings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment