Sunday, October 7, 2012

Out of His rest...


Just for all to know, I have been struggling with my health for the last few months, so thank you for those who have prayed and sorry for my lack of communication.

It has all been a bit of a rollercoaster ride but God has been faithful though it all. I am learning so much of how to be in His rest. All comes out of intimacy with Him alone. As Psalms 62 states, our soul can only find rest in Him. I am learning how to walk each day with this.

Since going back to every day life only recently, I am praising Him so much for His goodness. I really don’t have to do anything for Him to shine through. I have gone back to sitting with the girls in the dirt each week and seeing how God has been so faithful to them over the time I have been away. Then also how our youngest one in the baby house has learnt to crawl, wave and clap. That she is developing so well even though she is the size of a 4 month old when she is 18months old. I can rest at home while getting better and God shines through in all situations. Each day is His and may He do His will in all things.

"Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil."

For thine is the kingdom the power and the glory is yours! Forever and ever!

May I never forget this lesson, may each day be His!

Prayer requests:
Continued prayer for me to get 100% better would be great as I still have to spend days in bed.

This week about 300 students from all around the world came for our mission’s school. We have opened it up for some to come along side us each Friday night with street ministry. Prayer for the students and ladies during this season would be appreciated. That healings, miracles and lives will be saved each week.

Some of our children in the baby and toddler house are going through some behavioral issues. We know this is all rooted from past rejections. Prayer for healing of their hearts, that they will know how to walk in His love and the Papa’s heart.

Please do also email me with prayer requests and or testimonies of how you are getting on!

Love and prayers to you all,

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment